Mists of Ærth
In the early days, it was known as the groundswell, that sudden and vast outpouring of thin haze from the deep recesses of the planet. It covered the surface with a second ocean, one poisonous to any creature with an ounce of human blood, taking those races by surprise and driving them into the hills, mountains and skies. In the century since, most have come to call it the Mist, and it is no longer such an unusual phenomenon.
Welcome to the landing page for the Mists of Ærth Campaign Setting for Dungeons & Dragons 4e! Check out the list of Important Pages before doing anything else!
- The World – Background information on Ærth and what its deal is. ESSENTIAL READING
- Character Creation – Includes information on character backgrounds and guidelines. ESSENTIAL READING (Updated 1/17)
These are a good next step after you’ve read the Important Pages.
- Tempest Stronghold (Added 2/10)
- Gods of Ærth
- Dwarf Trading Houses
- Regional Backgrounds for Character Creation (Updated 1/17)
- Airship travel (Updated 1/17)
Stuff I’ve already written and just need to format and post.
Stuff I feel is essential to the setting, but still needs to be written. CONTACT ME if you think of something I should add to this list.
- Sol (human capitol, orbits the planet to always face the Sun)
- Solar Tetrad (governing board of Sol)
- Regions, specifically landmasses above Mistline
- Notable cities, both above and below Mistline
- Notable NPCs
- Outer Planes
- The beastly hordes
- A world map
- Smaller continent/city maps